100 Hours Yoga Course in Rishikesh | Yoga Course in India
Relax and learn yoga in an environment full of love!
Rudra Yoga India, a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 hours traditional yoga course in Rishikesh, India, focusing mainly on the Hatha style of yoga. The main objective of the 100 hour yoga course is to create awareness about yoga.
The schedule of the Rishikesh Yoga Study Centre is designed in such a way that students have their own time to relax while they learn.
Eligibility requirements for a 100 hour yoga course
The 100 hour yoga course in Rishikesh offered by our yoga school is conducted in English. Therefore, you must be able to read, write and speak English well.
The age for a yoga aspirant to enroll in a 100 hour yoga course should be between 18 and 60 years.
If the candidate has a health problem, he/she must provide a medical certificate to our school.
Upcoming 100 Hours Yoga Course Date at Rudra Yoga India
Hurry...Grab the Early Bird discount offer
|Course Date||Price (USD)||Registration|
|01 Jan - 12 Jan 2023||$599 ($100 Registration Fee Included)||Book Now|
|01 Feb - 12 Feb 2023||$599 ($100 Registration Fee Included)||Book Now|
|01 Mar - 12 Mar 2023||$599 ($100 Registration Fee Included)||Book Now|
|01 Apr - 12 Apr 2023||$599 ($100 Registration Fee Included)||Book Now|
If 2 people book together- US$ 999
Optional - New Delhi Airport to Rishikesh Ashram by cab - US$ 80
New Delhi airport to Rishikesh & Rishikesh to New Delhi airport by taxi- US$ 150.
What is included in the fee of the 100 hour yoga program?
- Shared room with private bathroom
- Yogic meals, 3 times a day
- Herbal teas in the morning and evening
- Shatkarma kit
- Course materials for yoga, consisting of two yoga books, notebooks and pencil
- 2 excursions
- Free Wi-Fi to keep in touch with the family
- Any other local travel
- Sightseeing or other personal activities
Schedule 05:00 AM To 01:15 PM
5:30 AM – Wake up
06:30 to 07:30 AM – Hatha yoga
07:45 to 09:00 AM – Pranayama
09:15 to 10:00 AM – Breakfast
10:15 to 11:15 AM – Yoga Philosophy
11:15 to 12:15 PM – Alignment & Adjustment
12:15 to 01:15 PM – Lunch
Schedule 01:15 PM To 09:00 PM
01:15 to 02:00 PM – Rest
02:00 to 03:00 PM – Self Study
03.15 to 04:15 PM – Yoga anatomy
04:30 to 06:00 PM – Ashtanga yoga
06:15 to 07:15 PM – Meditation
07:15 to 08:00 PM – Dinner
09:00 PM – Lights off
Follow the given rules to be a good yogi!
- The basic rule of our yoga school in India is to strictly follow discipline,
- Eating, smoking and alcohol are prohibited in our yoga school.
- Students are not allowed to be late for yoga class. So it is good to come regularly and be on time.
- A yoga student must adapt to the yogic lifestyle as soon as possible.
- The registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Friends or family members are not permitted to stay during a yoga class.
- Teachers are like God, so always behave respectfully towards them.
- Keep your accommodation clean,
- Be friendly to your yoga buddy.
- Any kind of quarrel or brawl is not acceptable in our yoga school and will be strictly punished.
Be a yogi with a yogi!
To be a good yogi, you definitely need an experienced yoga guru to help you at all levels. At Rudra Yoga India, you will get the true knowledge of yoga in India under the divine guidance of our qualified yoga masters who have years of expertise in their subjects. They strive to clear all your doubts regarding yoga both theoretically and practically.
So, come and join us in the beautiful land of divinity and get rid of your worries !!!!!.